Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Polish for Pit Bulls - 2016 Halloween edition

Polishes for a cause

How's everyone doing today? I've got a quick post today with two Halloween-themed polishes from Polish 'M (my hands-down favorite indie brand) and Cameo Colours Lacquers.  They get together regularly to offer a "polish for pit bulls" duo.  The cost is usually $20 and $12 of that goes directly to the animal rescue of their choice.  That's quite a big chunk from the duo, and I love that they support a local charity.  I meant to share this BEFORE Halloween, but life got a little crazy!  Anyway, let's take a look at the polishes!

Cameo Colours Lacquers Pawple People Licker
dusty purple base with shimmer and lots of flakies
application notes: 2 easy coats! I painted the first coat very thinly and the second a little more than a normal coat to even it all out.  It dried down just a tiny bit textured; I applied a regular coat of Rica Glossy Glam to smooth it all out.




Polish 'M 4 Legged Shadow
black base with purple shimmer and oodles of shreds and holo glitters
application notes: 3 thin (easy) coats.  You can do 2 regular coats and it'll be fine.  At 2 coats it was mostly there, but I wanted it to be even darker, so I went for the third coat.  Dried ever so slightly textured from the shreds and glitters, but nothing a regular layer of top coat couldn't take care of.




There were 30 duos available this time around and they sold all of them in a day!  Even though these are no longer available, I'm pretty sure the ladies will offer a Holiday version!  You can get more information if you are on Facebook and join one or both of their groups, or on Instagram!  I'll link their shops and IG information below.

What did you think of these polishes?  Which one do you like the most?  I think they are both really pretty!  My favorite is 4 Legged Shadow because I love love love black-based and deep dark polishes.

Thanks for reading!
XO,
Vanessa

Shop Polish 'M
Shop Cameo Colours Lacquers
IG Polish 'M: @creativenailchick
IG Cameo Colours Lacquers: @cameocolourslacquers

No comments:

Post a Comment