Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pipe Dream Polish -- first impression

Pipe Dream Polish: Don't Scream!


Hey, y'all!  Last month I purchased my first Pipe Down This Love is Bliss collaboration box.  The makers from Pipe Dream Polish, Love, Angeline, and Bliss Polish put together a themed box and feature a special guest.  In October 2016 the theme was Goosebumps and the special guest was none other than Polish 'M!  I was hoping I'd be fast enough to grab a box (and I was!) since it was limited to 55.  Today I am going to show you a few photos of the Pipe Dream Polish release.  I'll write about the other polishes in future posts!

Don't Scream!
This is a burgundy/maroon creme with subtle holo.  It dries to a semi-matte/satin finish which I found SO beautiful.

Application:  I applied 2 thin coats, but this can certainly be a one-coater if you've got the hand and the skill!  I am sure I would get it everywhere if I tried to do that, so 2 safe coats it is for me.  Even without top coat the subtle holo will show up when the sun hits your nails.  Of course, a glossy top coat will make it more apparent, but really.. this polish is so pretty with or without. 

Regular indoor lighting, no top coat.  

Ottlite

This is my first Pipe Dream Polish and I am super impressed.  The formula was so silky and smooth, and EASY to apply.  I did wear this over a base coat (Polish My Life Saved by the Base), and no top coat.  No staining and no chips over 3 days.  Since this polish turned out so well, I will definitely try to get my hands on more!

Be sure to follow the group on Instagram @pipedownthisloveisbliss for future collaborations! 

XO,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment