Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Polish 'M: coffee and dessert

inspiration from coffee and dessert

Hi, all!  Today I have a beautiful duo of polishes to show you from one of my favorite indie brands: Polish 'M.  These two polishes were inspired from some of my favorite things ever: DESSERT & coffee!  Let's get right into them!

Instant Human (Just add coffee)
(blackened brown faint holo with a rainbow of micro metallic glitter and shimmery micro flakes)

Application: 3 thin coats, but 2 regular coats should work just fine!  This dries a tiny bit textured and a regular layer of your favorite top coat will do the trick and give you a smooth finish.  Applies just like a normal creme polish and the glitters/flakes spread themselves out nicely.  I love dark brown polishes.. they are edgy but still very office appropriate.  What do you think?


Oh, I wanted to see this matte, too.  For this mani I used Polish My Life Mat(t)erialistic.



Life is Uncertain (Eat dessert first)
(beige nude faint holo with a rainbow of metallic glitter and shimmery micro flakes)



Application: 2 coats!  My first coat was very thin, so I thought I would need 3, but I liked it after 2.  Like Instant Human, this also dries a tiny bit textured, so use a glossy top coat for a smooth finish.  This contains the same glitter mix but is much more visible thanks to the lighter base.  Let's talk about that.. isn't is just gorgeous?!  In some lights I noticed it had a slight pinky tone to it.  This is definitely office appropriate and honestly.. good for any day.  Sophisticated.  Love this one, and you know how I love my dark polishes!


 And again.. with matte top coat.  It just looks so soft, like a fleecy blanket.



These two polishes are currently still available in the Polish 'M shop!  You can get them individually for $9 each, or as part of a "quad" for $25 (an awesome deal!), which will also include two full-sized cuticle oils in the scents of Pecan Pie and Cafe Mocha.  They smell amazing!  In my experience, the oils work really well with my skin.  Could just be me, but I swear my nails grow a lot faster now.  Related to the oils?  hmmmm...

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed this post.  Let me know what you think below!

XO,
Vanessa

Shop links:
Polish 'M
Polish My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment