Friday, November 4, 2016

Bliss Polish - Bliss Basix

Bliss Basix cremes


Just about everyone loves a good creme polish!  When I first found Bliss Polish I was mesmerized by all the pretty holographic polishes in the shop.  I did grab several and really love them.  Earlier this year Bliss Polish released a new collection called Bliss Basix.  These are gorgeous staple shades for any polish collection in a classic creme finish.  I waited a little while before purchasing any since I have gobs of Zoya and butter London cremes, but I gave in after reading so many great reviews.  I had to see for myself!

Today I'm going to show you a few of the shades.  The formula on each one was pretty much the same and was really, really smooth and effortless.  Now I am regretting just a tiny bit that I didn't grab the first full collection, but I am happy to have the ones I managed to snag!  Let's get to it!

Waves
periwinkle blue creme.

Application: I applied super thin coats, so shown here is 3 plus glossy top coat (though these are super shiny on their own), but you can definitely get this one in 2 coats.  Next time that is probably what I will do.  I was just being overly (and unnecessarily) cautious! 

(Indirect natural light)



(Indirect natural light-slight shade)

(ottlite)

I'm hoping this will be restocked soon, because I think you NEED this topper.  It's called Holo Bling and is a holographic top coat with a small sprinkle of holographic micro glitter.  It's so amazing and will dress up any creme!  I always apply a regular top coat over Holo Bling just to keep things lasting longer.  Trust me.. this is so pretty.  I love the little twinkles from the micro glitters.

Here are a few more of the shades. 

Asphalt (2 coats plus t.c. under ottlite)
 Eggplant (2 coats plus t.c. under ottlite). 
 Port (2 coats plus t.c. under ottlite)

I have a handful of other shades.  Even though many are no longer available, I'll probably still share with you because I believe there will be other collections.  It's my understanding these polishes stamp and water marble well.  I have not tried either, but if I do I'll post about it!

Bliss Polish links:
Instagram: @blisspolish
shop: Bliss Polish

Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know what you think of these cremes in the comments.  :)

XO,
Vanessa 

2 comments:

  1. Waves is stunning! Blues like that steal my heart... and it looks even better with that holo top coat, so pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO pretty!! I have another similar color (Polish My Life Sapphire Silk) that is just a touch dustier. I love both. :) Oh, if you can get your hands on Holo Bling I highly recommend! I love it!

      Delete