Friday, October 7, 2016

Simple mani using Polish 'M

Easy Nail Art using Polish 'M 

I am not the greatest nail artist out there, but now and then I will try a little something.  For this mani I chose two polishes from the Polish 'M fall collection.  I think they work well together!  I used some skinny straight nail vinyls for the stripes. As you can see, my placement wasn't perfect, but I still think this look is fine because with a quick glance, nobody will really notice my errors!  Right?  

The polishes I used are A Bit Corny (neutral crelly) and Woodland Stroll (brown), 3 coats for ABC and 2 for WS.  The application is SO easy.  I do prefer the matte finish on ABC, so I've got both glossy and matte photos for you today.  


What do you think?  Glossy or matte?  

For more details on these polishes, please check my reviews here and here.  :)  The Polish 'M fall collection will be fully stocked on Saturday, October 15.  There isn't a bad one in the bunch, if you ask me!  My favorites are definitely the darker shades (Lone Scarecrow, Pumpkin Frost, Woodland Stroll) and Apple Orchard, because it's one of the few reds I really like on my skin tone! 

Shop for Polish 'M lacquer and cuticle oil at www.polishm.com

Thanks for stopping by!
XO,
Vanessa

3 comments: