Monday, October 10, 2016

Simple dots using Polish 'M

Double side dots

Hey, all!  I've got another really simple nail art look for you today.  I got this idea from Amy @mcpolish on Instagram.  I love this method!  It's so easy, and you don't really need any special tools.  Today I chose to keep my base color the same on all nails, but you could do a contrasting nail and it will look good!  The polishes I chose are two from Polish 'M: Woodland Stroll (fall 2016 collection) and Back to Reality (summer 2016 Back to Reality collection).  I've got regular swatch photos of these polishes on my blog if you want to see them alone.

Double side dots: I used the small end of a dotting tool since I just trimmed and filed my nails and they are a bit smaller.  You don't need a dotting tool, though!  You can do this with a slightly blunt pencil tip, a bobby pin or a toothpick if you want!  Just put a blob of your dotting polish on a paper and dip in your tool of choice to gather some polish, and dot.  Seal it all in with your favorite glossy top coat.  I used Polish My Life Le Top Coat.





indirect natural light
 
What do you think of this look?  :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
XO,
Vanessa


2 comments: