Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Polish My Life September 2016

Polish My Life September 2016 gleam and creme 

Hi, y'all!  Today I have 3 polishes to show you from Polish My Life.  This year PML started a duo series to represent the gemstone for each month.  One half is a creme and the other is a gleam.  I've got September to show you as well as this year's anniversary polish!

September Gleam: Sapphire Baubles
Notes: Formula was good and applied easily.  I used a light hand on both coats and didn't experience any issues.  This has a squishy feel to it, so I waited at least 5 minutes between coats.  The holo spark is very subtle and so pretty (green flash!) when the light catches it just right.  Love this one!


September Creme: Sapphire Silk
Notes: Formula was really great!  It felt so buttery and smooth and was almost a one-coat for me.  I hardly EVER get one-coat on any polish, but this one was so close.  The slight duskiness provides just a bit of softness.  I can see myself wearing this one often, especially as blue is my favorite color.


Anniversary Polish: Bronze Beauty
Notes: Good formula and easy application.  I applied 3 thin coats, but if you're more confident than me 2 regular coats should work just fine!  This is such a pretty brown shade!  The holo spark is medium and lightens up the polish just a tiny bit in some angles, but mostly this is just a gorgeous deep (and obvious) brown.

You can find these and lots of other beautiful polishes, hand care/cuticle care and manicure basics in the Polish My Life shop.  If you haven't tried an indie polish brand yet, why not?  :)

XO,
Vanessa  

2 comments:

  1. Those two September polishes are FANTASTIC!!! Did you use a top coat or are they that shiny on their own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      This is with top coat on both. However, they both dry really glossy on their own! All of these pictured here I actually wore longer than a day. hehehe :)

      Delete