Friday, September 30, 2016

Anchor & Heart Lacquer

Sunken Treasure time

Hey, y'all!  Does it seem to you that time flies sometimes?  Or maybe all the time!  Not long ago it felt like the summer was just dragging and I was longing for the official start to Fall.  I love Fall.  Love it!  Besides the beautiful fall colors (nail polish!!), the weather change also makes running more enjoyable.  My favorite thing to do, as you know, is painting nails.  But.. besides that, I love baking cookies and running!  Actually.. I think I run because I love baking cookies so much.  ha ha....  If there is any interest, I might post about my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe or about my running.  Please leave a comment if you'd be interested!

ANYWAY.. you're here for the polish!  I have a new one for you!  This is one I picked up earlier this year and just set it aside because I thought the color would be great for fall.  This isn't a named polish, other than #190.  The maker sometimes has small batches where she tests out different finishes and mixes.  They are pretty, but don't make the cut for a collection she's working on.  So, what she does is offer them as mystery polishes!  Her mystery polishes are Sunken Treasures, which is a play on the name of her polish line (Anchor & Heart Lacquer).  This polish is a deep green holographic polish that contains a little bit of a blue shift or maybe a blue shimmer in some lights.  The formula was PERFECT.  No kidding!  I applied 3 thin coats and sealed with a glossy top coat (Rica Glossy Glam).  What do you think.. is this polish OK for Fall?  :)  



Besides creating some beautiful polish, the owner is so sweet and thoughtful!  I am really happy I stumbled into the Indie Polish world!

Shop link here: www.anchorandheartlacquer.com
Find Anchor & Heart on Instagram, too at @anchorheartlacquer

3 comments:

  1. LLOOVVEEE this color so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's really great! I'm not the biggest green polish fan because they tend to clash with me, but this one is nice. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete