Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How do I even begin?

Welcome to my little space to share my personal polish project!  

I'm not really sure where to begin, but talking about a little nail care seems like it's ok since this is, after all, my nail blog.  I use several products to try to keep my nails and hands healthy, so I'll share them along the way.  The first I wanted to share is this oil by Bliss Kiss. 
 It is amazing!  I use it directly on my naked nails in between manicures.  It's one of the best oils I've found to keep my nails shiny, healthy and smooth.  Another really fantastic thing about this oil is it also works really well on hair, so I apply a few drops to the ends of my hair and my son's hair after every wash. Bonus: It is also an emergency dry lip cure.  I'm not sure what the heck happened, but recently my lips got very, very dry, so much that the skin split at the corners (ouch!!) and the surface was just constantly feeling parched.  I tried different lip balms and nothing was really helping.  Then I saw my bottle of Simply Pure and thought why not.. it can't hurt, really.  Well, within a day the skin on my lips was improved 100%!!  Not completely healed in a day, but SO much smoother, and the split skin had actually healed and felt supple again.  

You can find this oil on Amazon or from Bliss Kiss directly!  Anna from Bliss Kiss offers sales on the product twice a year and I think it's definitely worth it!  Check out her website at http://www.nailcarehq.com/blog for just gobs and gobs of nail care articles.  The website for the products is found at http://www.myblisskiss.com.  

So, my first post on POLISH (yay!) will be up *relatively* soon.  Thank you for stopping by!  

XO,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment