Monday, September 26, 2016

Bliss Polish Summer Nights Trio

I hope everyone is having a good day!  Today I have a fun little trio from Bliss Polish to share with you.  It is a summer release, but I think these will also work well in the Fall months.  The tones are very rich and deep and remind me of sparkling gems.  

Application notes:  My photos show 2 coats on each color; excellent control and great formula on all three.  These dry fairly smooth, even with all the glitter!  So, I think a regular layer of your favorite top coat will be just fine.  I used Rica Glossy Glam for my photos and Polish 'M matte top coat for the matte versions.

Cocktails at Midnight
This is a teal jelly base packed with coordinating microglitters in silver (holographic) and turquoise.  I wore this one first and sort of wish I'd saved it for last!  It's my favorite of the group (I know.. even though there is a blue in here.. unbelievable, right?!) and so I have lots more pictures!  I think this is just so pretty.  It is currently sold out individually, but still available as part of the trio.
indirect natural light
with matte top coat

Hottie in Pink
This is a dark pink jelly base with coordinating holographic micro glitters in silver and fuschia.  I don't typically go after pink polishes because sometimes they tend to wash out on me.  But, this one is so bright and vibrant!  I love this!

with matte top coat

Stargazing in the Pool
This is a bright blue jelly filled with holographic silver micro glitter and dark blue holographic glitter.  Super close to being my favorite of the bunch, and it would be if the teal hadn't been so amazing.  Still, I think it's such a pretty polish.


with matte top coat

The Summer Nights Trio is currently still available, so take a look!  My experience with Bliss Polish has been nothing but positive, which is why the brand is one of my favorites.  

Shop links:
Bliss Polish
Rica
Polish 'M

Thanks for stopping by!
XO,
Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Cocktails at Midnight is super gorgeous, I can see why it's your favorite :] It's nice that they dry smooth with all of that beautiful glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ashley!
      I was surprised! There is a TINY bit of texture, but I didn't need a big blob of top coat to make it smooth. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, these are gorgeous. You did an excellent job really showing the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I REALLY like these. Have you tried any Bliss yet? Her formulas are usually A++!

      Delete