Friday, January 6, 2017

Polish for Pit Bulls Christmas 2016 edition

Hi, everyone!

I'll have a few posts coming up since I've had a little more time to write.  Whee!!  The first one I have for you is the nail polish collaboration between Polish 'M and Cameo Colours Lacquers.  These ladies, Michelle and Cameo, have been known to get together to release a limited edition duo.  Let's see what we have...

Cameo Colours Lacquers: Paw Prints in the Snow
This is a beautiful and sparkly silver in a clear base.  Mostly it is straight up silver holo microflakes, but there is just a hint of green micro flakes that I find so interesting with this polish.  Application was so easy and built up to my liking in 3 thin coats.  It dried down fairly smooth, so I skipped the top coat.  I wish I'd gotten a sun shot of this so you could really see how this polish just shines and sparkles.  Gorgeous! 




Polish 'M: Happy Howlidays
I don't have many green polishes in my collection because they tend to clash (or so I believe) with my olive-based tone.  But there is something about Polish 'M greens that I love!  I love the tiny bits of contrasting micro flakes in this.  You might think it's difficult to remove this polish (and the other), but I didn't have any trouble using the Deborah Lipmann method.  Application was effortless, as I've come to expect from Polish 'M.  It dried just a teensy bit textured, but a layer of glossy top coat was all it took to get it smooth.  Shown is 2 coats plus top coat.



Aren't the names so cute?!  I love how they somehow get a dog reference in the names.  I don't know for sure, but there may be another duo coming up in late January in time for Valentine's Day.  If you think you might be interested, I strongly encourage you to follow Polish 'M and Cameo Colours on IG, or join their groups on Facebook.  :)  I love that they donate such a large amount of the cost directly to two separate pit bull rescue facilities.  For this holiday duo, the cost was $20, and $12 was donated.. so generous of the ladies!

XO,
Vanessa

Cameo Colours Lacquers (shop) IG @cameocolourslacquers
Polish 'M (shop) IG @creativenailchick

1 comment:

  1. The sparks of green in Paw Prints in the Snow are so pretty! And the names are perfection, so super adorable :]

    ReplyDelete