Saturday, September 17, 2016

Polish 'M Fall collection - Pt. 2

Fireside Cozy

This portion of the Polish 'M collection makes me think of sitting by the campfire wrapped up in a warm flannel blanket.  I don't know why, but it does!  I've picked 4 polishes for this group and I think they all have that lovely deep jewel-tone to them.  Let's get right to them!

Apple Orchard
A berry base with violet-blue/red/orange chameleon pigment, copper micro flakes and copper galaxy holo.  Would you just look at this?  Wow.. I don't normally go after red polishes, but this one demands attention, and it has so much depth for a pretty smooth polish.  My photo shows 2 easy coatsIt also looks very pretty matted, but in this case, I prefer the full gloss version.  This is a definite favorite for me.
Apple Orchard with glossy top coat

Apple Orchard with matte top coat

Festival of Fall
A teal base with blue/green/gold duochrome shimmer, galaxy holo, magenta holo shreds and multi-iridescent flakes.  Well, what do we have here?  I will start by saying that this polish leans blue on me (which I really like), but some tones may pick this up as more greenThis is gorgeous either way!  Glittering emeralds by moonlight.  2 coats on this one and very little clean up on my part.
Festival of Fall with glossy top coat
Festival of Fall with matte top coat

Pumpkin Frost
A navy base with magic holo flakes, rainbow micro flakes, blue shimmer, silver galaxy holo, light blue holo shreds and fine metallic glitter in teal, magenta, copper and apricot.  What can I say?  It's BLUE, dark, and it sparkles like crazy!  My photo shows 2 coats--easy application.  Seriously debating a back up of this polish.
Pumpkin Frost with glossy top coat

Pumpkin Frost with matte top coat
Starlit Sky
A blurple base with silver shreds, blue micro flakes, and a hint of red metallic micro glitter.  Since my nails are a little on the long side now (a rare occurrence!) I used 3 thin-medium coats for my photo.  I'll have to try this again when I've filed my nails down.  Looks great with matte top coat, too!  If you don't have a matte top coat you love, try the Polish 'M version! 
Starlit Sky with glossy top coat

Starlit Sky with matte top coat
 
My favorite from this bunch is a TIE between Apple Orchard and Pumpkin Frost.  I struggle with finding a nice red polish and I think this one is perfect and will wear it often!  As for Pumpkin Frost. ... well, blue polishes will always catch my eye, so it isn't really fair to other colors!  I found the formula on Pumpkin Frost to be so easy, and I didn't experience any staining.  Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think any of the Polish 'M polishes I own have ever stained my nails, even the really inky ones. 

What do you think?  Will you pick any of these up?  As I said before, if I haven't answered your questions about the polishes, please leave a comment!  Feedback is always welcome, too!

XO,
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Festival of Fall is so stunning. I've seen that one shift so differently on skin tones, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree. The whole collection is really fabulous!

      Delete